1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cookie briefcase is back!

Discussion in 'Events' started by HeadHunter, Nov 27, 2017.

1. HeadHunter

HeadHunter Level 10 Admin Staff Member Owner Commissioner

Hey guys!

I apologize for the huge delay, but finally the cookie briefcase event is back!
    The new pickup can be found at the old parkour located at the beach of East Los Santos, and contains 5000 score just for you!

Your goal is to find the briefcase, post a screenshot about it's literal location and gain the prize.

Happy hunting! :cool:

NOTE: Do not reply to this topic at all unless you are posting the picture to win ! If you have a question, send me a private message.
    ~HeadHunter

Update: It appears I totally confused the directions, I meant to say East instead of West. Thank you Jim & Lucas for correcting me.
    Update 2: Everyone is allowed to play, literally.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. LucastexasTV

LucastexasTV Joined June 1st, 2012. Staff Member Lead Admin Gold VIP SAFPD Member

[​IMG]

Briefcase has been found by me, ladies and gentlemen! If you want to have a look for yourself, head over to what we know as /ep, and look over to the submarine right at the shore. It was inside it :D

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. HeadHunter

Congratulations, Lucas! Your efforts were really paid off, however that doesn't mean you guys' will not. Best of luck next 'this' time. :)

I've succesfulyl placed the pickup for the second round. It can be found at Los Santon Beach, a.k.a /LSB. This time the cookie briefcase honors it's own name and contains cookies, however much more than it systematically would allow. The amount is 5000 (!) cookies, which anyone of you can obtain right away! Happy hunting! :)

4. Ben10

Ben10 VIP VIP SAFPD Member

i did see it from the floor with a bike :D sa-mp-089.png

5. HeadHunter

Congratulations, Ben!

However, I believe there is an explanation needed here to tell you how did he end up finding it so fast.
    So, I actually placed it underwater, where he collected it from but it was really close to the floor to make it harder to reach. The problem was that it could actually be seen from above, even if it could only be collected from underwater. This was something I did not consider. I decided to give the cookies to Ben to be fair, I take full responsibility.

Next round which hopefully will last longer and allow most of you guys to participate, is coming soon. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: The new location is Las Venturas Airport, and the prize is 2500 cookies now due to a slight decrease in difficulty.

UPDATE #2: The briefcase has been reinstalled due to a server restart.

UPDATE #3: The first hint is that it is 'INSIDE' something. Seeing how you haven't found it yet, I double the prize which results in 5000 cookies. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. HeadHunter

I did not think it would last this long, but it kind of makes me happy. Here is a new hint for you guys:
    • The size of the area of the location, Las Venturas Airport, was never defined specifically. Sure, we all have a definition of where and how big it is, but where does it end? Is the place that is restricted and has only one standard entrance all there is to the airport?

7. denNorske

denNorske Level 10 Admin Staff Member Owner Developer Commissioner

LVA map is huge, said with other words xd

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. HeadHunter

To simplify further, it may not necessarily be inside the airport. :p

P. S: A notification in case something happens to the server (crash/restart) would be appreciated.

9. denNorske

denNorske Level 10 Admin Staff Member Owner Developer Commissioner

Making a script to make it respawn now, should be on soon

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Jim

Jim Very Active Member SAFPD Member

Found the briefcase at the Biking school on the game GTA SA
    Proofs: upload_2017-12-5_17-58-43.png

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. HeadHunter

Congratulations, Jim!

Here comes the next round, which may be one of the latest rounds before Christmas, depending on how quickly you succeed in winning each round. This time, the briefcase has been placed at the almighty eS Skydive! A linear map that is controversially full of twists, huge objects and tons of locations possible for the cookies to be put at. Furthermore, I am giving you sort of a freedom of choice this time, meaning you can choose the type of prize upon victory. These will be either cookies or score, 20000 (!) of each respectively.

I am giving you two hints before I am releasing you to one of the most difficult hunts eS has even seen!
    • The cookie briefcase can only be seen and picked up in the same world everyone else usually is in, keep that in mind.
    • The pickup can be found at one of the levels where you can see industrial objects.
    Best of luck!

• Like Like x 2
  12. HeadHunter

Okay guys, here comes the second hint (I will be adding hints daily until you find the briefcase):

• The term 'industrial' I was referring to, it's an object that is used to contain almost anything. Look at huge ships that transfer such for example.

13. HeadHunter

I see that another day has passed since I have given you the last hint, therefore here is a new, more direct one:

• It's below around the level of rocks and waterfalls, not far in distance. It won't be seen from the outside, you need to try everything that comes in mind to find it.

14. Truxy

Truxy Silver VIP Silver VIP

oh hello
    just going to drop this here
    score would be nice xd
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1